Re: [Gnome-print] RGBA & DPI

> Just checked, but gnome_print_rgbaimage (...) is still missing from API.
> It SHOULD be there, even if printing only RGB.
>
> If nobody has better idea, I can implement it temporarily as:

Please, can you add this method, and add implementations of it to the
drivers you know how to handle?

(The Print Preview driver should be the one that can better support it
for now, the rest might needs some copying action)

I am going to take care of the restructuring later next week (required
to bring the GIMP drivers in, and having a real text-only feature
supported).

> 2. Applications need to know preferred DPI values for printers to
> implement special (gradient, fractal) fill with optimal resolution. The
> RGBA rendering for PostScript should also use it.

How do you suggest we do this?

Best wishes,
Miguel.