Re: Final 2.30 Draft

Two comments:

Le mercredi 31 mars 2010, à 12:49 -0400, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier a écrit :
> "GNOME's commitment to usability, quality and predictable delivery are key contributors to Ubuntu's success,"

Hrm, the english sounds weird, but that could be my french brain. I
read: "GNOME's commitment to [various stuff] are key contributors".
Shouldn't it be "is a key contributor"?

> GNOME 2.30 is immediately available via GNOME Live Media, and will soon be available from the many vendors and projects that support GNOME.

We don't have the live media yet, and I have no news about them. I'll
ping.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.