Re: Mozilla draft press release: Deadline for input Friday 16:00 UTC
- From: Patrick Fey <inside nachtarbeiter net>
- To: Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM>
- Cc: Stormy Peters <stormy peters gmail com>, gnome-press-team <gnome-press-team gnome org>, GNOME Marketing List <marketing-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Mozilla draft press release: Deadline for input Friday 16:00 UTC
- Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 20:30:20 +0100
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Am 14.01.2010 19:41, schrieb Willie Walker:
> We need to get the MoFo vs. MoCo thing right. If I recall, Frank is with MoFo, but we need to make sure we attribute things correctly. It may not seem like much to us, but I believe it is important. In looking at Frank's bio, he's listed as the Director of Grants and Programs with the Mozilla Foundation. His bio also seems to indicate he's moved on -- http://hecker.org/info/bio -- I wasn't aware of this!
Frank used to work at MoFo. December 11, 2009 was his last day at
Mozilla . We should probably get a new quote from someone at Mozilla
for this press release.
Regarding MoFo vs. MoCo: AFAIK Mozilla has recently adopted a "One
Mozilla" policy , which means that the preferred way is to say just
"Mozilla" unless absolutely necessary.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
] [Thread Prev