Re: Need press releases for upcoming events

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 9:41 AM, Og Maciel <ogmaciel gnome org> wrote:
> I carved some free time this morning at work and put together a few
> paragraphs... Mind you this is not complete and has a few gaps left on
> purpose (that's when you seasoned guys come in) :)  I still have to
> switch mode and start "thinking like a press release guy", so all
> constructive feedback will be deeply appreciated. :)

Fantastic! Thanks much for getting the ball rolling here. Quick skim,
it looks great. I would probably want to beef up the lede to indicate
why this is release-worthy, but this is a great start.

Who's going to round up the quotes? That's usually the most
time-consuming task.

@Stormy - Who should we ping at Codethink?

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net>
About: http://www.dissociatedpress.net/about/