Re: Exploiting the Nokia N900 release

2009/9/3 Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>:
> Am Donnerstag, den 03.09.2009, 10:21 +0200 schrieb Roberto Galoppini:
>> > Are you waiting for info? Can we run with what's available online?
>>
>> Yes, I'm awaiting for more info, I had a look at the deck of slides
>> but I definitely need more, plus (possibly) a contact at Nokia to get
>> a couple of quotes.
>>
>> Roberto
>
> It's still unclear to me what is blocking this.
> Roberto, who exactly should provide more info

I don't know if any of you know more about it, all I know is that I
read in the slide you forwarded, it looks like if you know a lot about
it, maybe you can help?

>, and what exact questions
> do you have in mind for a potential Nokia contact? Or do you just want
> some nice quotes for the text?

I think that asking Anssi Vanjoki (Executive Vice President, Markets,
Nokia) to add also GNOME in a new quote like the one you see in the
original press release
http://www.nokia.com/press/press-releases/showpressrelease?newsid=1337594
maybe a good thing.

Are we in touch with these people?