Re: Kicking off the press team

Stormy,

Thanks for kicking it off.

I'm Paul Cutler, and I work on GNOME documentation, marketing, and sysadmin teams.

This is a perfect time to kick off the team, as we have a busy month ahead of us with the 2.28 release and Software Freedom Day.  I agree with Stormy that we can play an important role in keeping the press informed of what the GNOME community is doing.

Paul