Re: [gpm] [PATCH v2] Don't complete critical action if power is resumed
- From: Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
- To: David Sommerseth <davids redhat com>
- Cc: gnome-power-manager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gpm] [PATCH v2] Don't complete critical action if power is resumed
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 08:32:55 +0100
On 14 June 2011 16:35, David Sommerseth <davids redhat com> wrote:
> I've reworked the patch slightly, as I discovered that the critical alarm
> sounds should be stopped before aborting the critical power action *if* the
> power was restored just in time.
Why do we need the notification?
] [Thread Prev