[gpm] Change Cpufreq_utils-Govenors with Battery-Applet

Hi there,

I'm using Arch Linux with the latest stable version of Gnome 3.
I've installed Cpufreq_utils on my laptop and configured some govenors for different power-profiles.
Now I want to integrate a small list, iterating over these govenors. It should be possible to see which govenor is active at the moment and to change the govenor by clicking another entry.

My question is, which module is responsible for the rendering of the battery-applet and can be extended to call a simple bash-script?
Were there any considerations to this earlier?

cheers,
patrik