[gpm] How to get resuming signal in the kernel?

Hi all,

I do not know should I know ask this question in this mail list, and I hope to get an answer, thanks in advance.

I want to know that how the kernel get the signal to resume from suspend to ram[or which could make the kernel resume from suspend], by BIOS or others? Sometime we could use keyboard or power button to make it resume, these make the BIOS trigger an interrupt, doesn't it?

--
 Best Regards,