Re: [gpm] [PATCH] Start implementation of keyboard backlight control.
- From: Alex Murray <murray alex gmail com>
- To: Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-power-manager-list gnome org, Alex Launi <alex launi gmail com>
- Subject: Re: [gpm] [PATCH] Start implementation of keyboard backlight control.
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 23:12:08 +1030
On 10 January 2011 20:10, Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com> wrote:
> On 9 January 2011 16:11, Alex Launi <alex launi gmail com> wrote:
>> First draft of a patch to apply keyboard backlight support to gpm. Has
>> support for using the keyboard brightness keys, and also dimming on idle.
>> Applies against current master. Please review :)
> First of all, thanks. Comments below:
Alex did you ever get anywhere with addressing Richard's comments? If
not, I am keen to see this get finished so will have a go if you're
not already on it.
[Date Prev][Date Next
] [Thread Prev][Thread Next