[gpm] Willing to help improving/updating the documentation

Hi developers of GNOME Power Manager :)

I'm actually aware that the documentation of the program is getting very obsolete, since I'm getting very confused reading it.

It is talking about using gconftools-2, though now with GNOME 3 we are using gsettings... Screenshots are not up-to-date ...
So I just want to help you guys improving writing again the documentation, or AT LEAST update it !

Thank you :)

Xavier Poirot,
Danmark & France