[gpm] disabling/remap hibernate button

hi,

my notebook has Fn+ F12 combination reserved for hibernation (suspend
to disk). I do not use hibernation at all and I do not even have
resume/swap partition. when I click on Fn+F12 (probably because of
module sony-laptop) I get a message that hibernation could not be done
(probably because of missing resume partition) etc.

I do not mind much that because I do not use hibernation.

but I use standby (suspend to mem) and I do not have a ACPI button
combination reserved for standby. I would like to use Fn+12 for
standby instead of hibernation.

I could myself catch ACPI event code for Fn+F12 and run my code for
standby but I would like to use gnome-power-manager for this (because
it is working). and if I catch event with my code gnome-power-manager
(and hal?) is still showing the error message that hibernation is not
working.

how can I remap this Fn-F12 combination to be use for standby instead
of hibernation? or if that is not possible how can disable it totally
(to be able to handle it by myself)?

thanks