[gpm] Power manager - problem

Hello,

I'm running Mint Linux 5, XFCE 4.2. The following problem also occurs with Mint Linux 6, XFCE 4.4.2 and Mint Linux 5, Gnome.

When I boot a message states that the computer ACER lptp 4052LMi) is running on battery power although plugged to mains power. This suppresses the disk checks and boots the machine with battery power saving configuration. To restore the status quo I have to unplug and replug the mains power supply.

Can anyone suggest a fix for this?

Thank you.
--

Richard Palmer

PALMER CONSULTING

Durabilité et performance de bâtiments et ouvrages d'art

Tél: 04 50 20 30 55
Mobile: 06 09 03 55 59
Skype adresse: richardapalmer

System powered by Linux