[gpm] A couple issues with gpm

Hi all,

I've been having screensaver/DPMS issues for a little while now (since gpm 2.18 iirc) and since we've updated Gentoo's gpm, I wanted to see if my issues were fixed.

Unfortunately, the upgrade to 2.22 seems to have failed as gpm now reports a failed schema installation (using a cute libnotify popup) when I log in.

Here's the syslog message :

Mar 14 07:32:41 atmos gnome-power-manager: (remi) no gconf schema installed!

And that's quite surprising because we do install/register gconf schemas in our shared Gnome install scripts.

Any clue to what might be causing that?

Cheers :)

--
Rémi Cardona