[gpm] Completing UPS support

Richard and all,

I'm finally trying to fix the UPS support in GPM, completing the
missing bits in NUT to address this.
Sadly, I'm having hard time to understand what's going wrong in GPM
(see #467967).
I also still fail to see which component (HAL, GPM or the nut driver
itself) is in charge of powering off the UPS (I've already explained
the main difference between a laptop battery and an UPS one, but I can
explain it again if needed).

I need some assistance to hunt this. And I've not much time remaining :-(
so, let's sit around the table and finally hunt this once for all ^_^

Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - MGE Office Protection Systems - http://www.mgeops.com