[gpm] Autohibernate on low battery

Hi! I`m trying to use g-p-m to autohibernate on low battery. In gconf-editor I`ve set the percentage_action to 20 and percentage_low to 25 under "threasholds" and under "general" I`ve disabled the 'use_time_for_ploicy' as I`ve read som suggestions around the web....

As the battery enters the low_percentage level, I dont get any notification and when the battery is on the percentage_action, nothing happens.
Some time ago I got this to work, but after a system-crash I cant remeber how it was successfully configurated.

My hardware is a Dell Latitude D620, and I`m running on Gentoo Linux.

Does anyone know how to fix this??

Stian