[gpm] =?utf-8?q?=C2=BFbug_saving_charge/discharge_profile=3F?=

Hello, I'm using Ubuntu 8.10 upgraded from 8.04. Since then gnome power manager does not save charge and discharge profiles, it graphs the line while it's running, but when there is an event change (plug/unplug AC, suspend/resume, reboot) it loses all the points. There is a bug with the detail in launchpad, but I'm afraid at this moment this bug seems confined to the 901 model of asus, so far I haven't found anybody with a different laptop suffering this bug, and the ones I found have 901s. Please remember that in 8.04 it worked OK, unfortunatly I deleted all the old files in ~/.gnome2/gnome-power-manager while trying to find the bug.

See here the details:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-power-manager/+bug/302570

I can try test code and do some debugging, thank you.

--
Jorge Nerín
<jnerin gmail com>