Re: [gpm] wrong information about battery
- From: Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
- To: Adal <arpia49 gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-power-manager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gpm] wrong information about battery
- Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 22:30:25 +0100
On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 04:41 +0200, Adal wrote:
> First, sorry about my English.
Don't worry. Sorry about my English too.
> Second, I'm not subscribed to the list, so please, send me a copy.
> I', using a Hp Pavillion dv6000 with ubuntu gutsy (gnome-power-manager
> 2.20) and info about battery says that capacity is 88.8 Wh.
> Looking into the battery it says that it's 43.0 Wh.
Hmm. Can you send me the output of gnome-power-bugreport.sh please.
> Can I edit that info in gnome-power-manager?
No. But we can work out why the battery is sending us the wrong value.
] [Thread Prev