[gpm] PowerManagement Spec Crazy Stuff

I've uploaded version 0.1 of the power-management-spec here:
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications_2fpower_2dmanagement_2dspec

Thanks everybody who helped review it, and provided positive (and
negative!) comments.

Next stage are the controversial bits. I really want one (or more) of
the *optional* Inhibit, Widget or Backlight extensions in API version
0.2

Could you please review the draft document here:
http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/temp/dbus-interface.html

Just like last time, I'm open to dropping the crazy stuff, renaming the
methods and signals to be more sane or just doing things a completely
different way - so please comment with suggestions or criticisms.

I'll be slowly converting gnome-power-manager to use the version 0.1
specification in time for GNOME 2.20 - it would be good if the
kpowersave, guidance-power-manager, klaptop, gnome-panel and other
programs could try to implement v0.1 and provide feedback.

Thanks again,

Richard Hughes