[gpm] Utopia Corrupted My FC5 Install?

When I try to do "yum update" I get weird errors like "Error: Missing Dependency: libdbus-1.so.3 is needed by package PolicyKit". Some guys in #fedora think this is most likely because utopia has replaced core packages with ones incompatible with the current official repos, preventing me from upgrading. Specifically, my current dbus is dbus-0.62-cvs20060613rhughes. Is there a way to correct this without having to reinstall the entire OS?

Regards,
Chris