Re: [gpm] Gnome Power Manager and Brightness

Apparently, my previous response was held because of the attachment size. So, i am resending it with gzipped version of the same output file.

Here is the info.

# rpm -qa | grep -i hal
hal-devel-0.5.8.1-4.fc6
hal-0.5.8.1-4.fc6
hal-cups-utils-0.6.2-4.2
hal-gnome-0.5.8.1-4.fc6

# rpm -qa | grep -i power
gnome-power-manager-2.16.0-3.fc6

I have attached the file lshal.out.gz to this e-mail.

Thanks for you help.

Regards

Srikanth