Re: [gpm] Panasonic brightness control

On Sun, 2006-04-30 at 22:32 +0100, J W wrote:
> All the config files look to be able to use the pcc_acpi for screen
> brightness but I am still unable to use hal to interface to the module. Is
> support for the panasonic acpi driver still pending or is it configuration
> problem?

No, it *should* all work fine, but I'm going to need some more details
from you to work out the exact cause of your problems.

* What version HAL and g-p-m are you using?
* Are you able to change the brightness manually
using /proc/acpi/pcc/brightness?
* How do you mean you can't interface with hal?

Could you also please attach the output of lshal as well, thanks.