Planning details

Trying to brainstorm on what final details need to be taken care of for
the summit.

 Schedule:

  What hours do we have the rooms? What hours are we going to man
  the information table? Who is going to do that?

 Supplies:

  There are chalkboards in the hall, presumably also in the classrooms.
  Need to make sure that we have chalk.

 Equipment

  Do the classrooms have power to the seats? If not, we need to come up
  with a bunch of power strips.

  Projectors? It would be good to have projectors in the classrooms -
  unless they have built-in projectors we need to bring them. We can
  most likely provide one from Red Hat.

 Driving directions / Parking

  Probably need to get some information on this on live.gnome.org.

 Restaurants

  http://live.gnome.org/Boston2004_2fNearbyRestaurants is short on
  lunch places. Might be good to have information at least on which
  direction people should walk to find a place.

What else?
						Owen