Schedule, agenda, etc.

Hi guys,

Here's what I have for the list of talks & workshops.  What am I
missing?

Talks
-----

    * "The State of GNOME Accessibility," Bill Haneman.

    * "ABI Compatibility and ABICheck," Karl Runge, Sun Microsystems.

    * "Building applications with the GStreamer system," Thomas Vander
Stichele.

    * "GNOME Print," Chema Celorio

    * "Demo of the X.Org Media Application Server," Leon Shiman

Workshops
---------

    * "GNOME Development and Release Process," Michael Meeks.

    * "Building a GNOME Office suite for users," Martin Sevior.

    * "File Selector," Havoc Pennington /or/ Dave Camp.

    * "Setting the time and other 'sysadmin' tasks," Chema Celorio

    * "Making Accessibility work for users," Bill Haneman.

    * "Building a GNOME Media Player," Thomas Vander Stichele

    * "GNOME Release Process: 2.0 post-mortem and looking ahead," Jeff
      Waugh.

    * "GNOME Print," Chema Celorio

    * "GNOME Project Infrastructure," Jeff Waugh.