Re: presentation/planning session

On Tue, 2002-07-02 at 01:49, Nat Friedman wrote:
 Bill,

> We're putting you on the schedule for a one-hour talk & a 3-hour
> workshop.  How do you like them apples?

Wow Nat, that's great/horrible news...

horrible because I am going on holiday now, supposedly, until the day
before I leave for Boston...

What are the titles of the two?

I was hoping to make the 'workshop' a planning session for achieving
end-user accessibility, including reaching some agreement on how to
resolve existing issues/conflicts that are blocking us.

-Bill