Re: Entries not synced or with the wrong time

You should be able to build the more recent versions of gnome-pilot,
such as gnome-pilot 2.32.0:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-pilot/2.32/

However, these likely won't have fixed the conduit issues you mention.
Those issues could, potentially, be due to recent changes in Evolution
that have not been tracked by the conduits.  What version of Evoution
are you using?

While you are debugging, it would be safest to set the sync mode to
'desktop overwrite PDA', so that at least you can trust the desktop :(

Matt

Matt Davey      You will become one with the Universe next week, incurring
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk 	    the wrath of all the Universe's old boyfriends.