Re: Hotsync with evolution loses calendar entries occasionally - any ideas why?

Hi Chris,

i am only a user and no expert, but i use gnome-pilot for 2 years now.
my guess: time differences between Dektop an Palm.
- do you sync time with evry HOTSYNC? i rccomend to do so.
- the only troube i had was with "multi day events", so i dont use this
feature.

Maybe this helps!

Regards,
Wolfgang