Re: problems syncing

Hi Scott,

A quick checklist:

1.  Have you tried using "pilot-xfer -p usb: -l"?  You might need to
    install the pilot-link package if you don't have pilot-xfer.
2.  Before you installed the visor module (which you shouldn't need),
    did you use "usb:" as the device name, or ttyUSB0, or something
    else?
3.  Have you looked at the gpilotd output while trying to sync?  If
    not, then try this: run "gpilotd" from a terminal window before
    trying to configure gnome-pilot.  Then run though the configuration
    and let us know what you see in the terminal window.

Matt