Re: help with Palm Tungsten e2 in Debian 5.0

--

I mean that I have Jpilot installed
I have pilot-xfer pilot-link installed.

I'd read in another forums that you have to bind /dev/ttyUSB0 to
/dev/pilot but "/dev/ttyUSB0" doesn't exist

if I do
ln -s /dev/ttyS0 /dev/pilot or ttyS1
chmod 666 /dev/ttyS0

jpilot return

#pi_bind error: /dev/pilot Argumento inválido
#Revise su puerto serial y sus opciones
#Saliendo con estado SYNC_ERROR_BIND
#Finished.

there's no much about how to sync Tungsten E2 :s