Re: sync with palm tx excludes "Location" field from appointments

> On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 6:03 PM, Nicholas Piper <nick nickpiper co uk> wrote:
> > You will need one that uses CalendarDB-PDat with the (new, unreleased)
> > http://cvs.pilot-link.org/include/pi-calendar.h?view=log interface.
>
> That's my fault... I'm a couple of weeks delinquent on pushing out a
> new p-l release. Personal life had to take priority this month,
> unfortunately. I'll get it out soon...

Isaac,

Looks like you're heading, and being pointed, in the right direction.
You may want to compile Evolution from source.  I found it helpful to
use the Makefile contributed by Patrick Ohly:
   http://mad-scientist.us/Makefile
to get started.  You'll have to edit it to include gnome-pilot
(let me know if you'd like me to send you my edits)

If you can, keep your changes limited to the Evolution conduits code
(e.g. adding a new conduit but not requiring any changes to evolution
or evolution-data-server components).  Otherwise it is likely to take
longer to get commit approval...

Feel free to post patches to this list and I'll certainly help
review and test.  There are probably a few other lurkers might
help out too.

Matt