Syncing Question

Hey Yall!

Hey, I am using Ubuntu 9.04 and a Palm Centro (VZW 1.03)

I got everything able to sync with Evolution, but for some reason it
refuses to send birthdays, and anniversary.

I used to use this device with MS Outlook 2007, and I imported the
information from such, so this information is in my DB. But, when I
HotSync, these specific pieces of information (and maybe others) don't
get sent to my device.

Also, is there a way to sync two calendars with a device? Evolution
separates Birthdays and Anniversary into a separate calendar.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance, and for your time!

~Josh Altemoos

--