Treo 650 with Fedora Core 8

Hi all,

I have a Treo 650 which I have had syncing with Windows and FC3 (a long time ago!).

Since installing FC8 I have been unable to get the Treo to sync with any program, (KPilot, gnome-pilot), via either the Treo dock, direct cable (both USB), or via Bluetooth.

Basicly, it is as if the computer is unable to find the Treo. It doesn't find either the username or ID.

I know it is not the laptop as I have a desktop with FC8 as well as Windows XP. I can sync under WIn, but not under FC8.

Any assistance would be welcomed as I can not think of what to try next.

Cheers,

Barry.