Re: Patch: detection of Palm with latest HAL no longer working

On Fri, 2008-03-21 at 19:10 +0100, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we switched in Mandriva to hal 0.5.11 (rc2 at the moment, final is
> pretty imminent) and info.bus is no longer advertised as part of usb
> devices (key has been deprecated).
>
> The attached patch changes this check with a check on pda.platform.

Hi Frederic,

I am running Mandriva 2008, with

[andrew andrew ~]$ rpm -q hal
hal-0.5.10-0.rc2.4mdv2008.0
[andrew andrew ~]$

will that be updated automatically using Mandriva Online?  I am still
hopeful of using libusb with my Palm Lifedrive sometime soon. But am
stuck with visor  as it works.

Andrew Greig
Melbourne, Australia