RE: Evolution Contacts <--> PalmOS Contacts DB mapping

It seems to me that the conduit should do a little more than direct
mapping...  I mean, Business 2, 3, etc...  Are not mapped, but you can have
multiple "Work" entries possible on a Palm.  Shouldn't Gnome-Pilot load
everything into memory from the palm in its raw format, then process the
fields, deciding where to put them.

- ---
David W. Hagar

Computer Solvency Blog - http://compusolvency.blogspot.com/