RE: z22 F7 problem

So who should we ask for help? The gnome-pilot folks? the F7 folks? Redhat? palm? Where’s the wiz that can help us?

BTW, I have spent the whole morning trying to get my Z22 to talk to jpilot (FC7)  (I could live with jpilot if I’d have to); no luck either.

RR

From: gnome-pilot-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:gnome-pilot-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Brent Goodrick
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 11:06 AM
To: The PalmOS&lt, tm&gt, integration pacakge
Subject: Re: z22 F7 problem

Same udevd version on my F7 box.  My kernel is a bit later than yours:

Linux ... 2.6.22.5-76.fc7 #1 SMP Thu Aug 30 13:08:59 EDT 2007 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I'm seeing similar anomalies on my syncing of my Treo 650. The first time it works, but stops working subsequent times.  Only will work again upon a reboot (tried logging completely out of the GNOME desktop and back in again but that did not fix the problem).

Brent