Re: Some records not synced to the palm

--- "David A. Desrosiers" <desrod gnu-designs com> wrote:
> > All you should have to do afterwards is run configure and make.
>                                                ^^^^^^^^^
> Don't you mean

If building from SVN, sure, but he's building from the released tarball, which
doesn't contain I was worried that he would have problems because
of the missing I found that when running make (after the first
configure), it would do most of the tasks that did because changed. I was surprised when I saw this, but it seemed to work.