Re: Some records not synced to the palm

--- Gregor Hlawacek <gregor hlawacek gmx at> wrote:

> I tried to apply the patch. It looks promising but I can't compile
> because it doesn't create a Makefile in calendar/conduits/common.
> The .am and .in Makefiles are there.
>
> how can I fix this?
>
> Gregor

Ack! This is what happens when I send a patch out late at night. I forgot to
add configure.in. I'm attaching a patch that includes it. If you don't want to
re-apply the patch, the only change that needs to be made is add
"calendar/conduits/common/Makefile" to configure.in in the list where the rest
of the Makefile lines are defined (around line 1757).

All you should have to do afterwards is run configure and make. The first time,
configure won't create the Makefile in the "common" directory, but when make is
run, configure will automatically be run again (at least it was on my machine)
and the file will be created.

Sorry about that!

Nathan

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?