Re: How can I sync the photos of my contacts

--- ÕÅ¼Ñ <dingar gmail com> wrote:

> I synced my treo 650 with evolution. At the end, the photos of my contacts
> were all losed. I add somebody's photo by evolution, and sync again. The
> photo of my treo didn't come back. How can I do it?

Right now, you can't. In order to do that, the Addressbook conduit needs to be
ported to the PalmOS 5.x Contacts format. While the underlying libraries
support the Contacts format, the Addressbook conduit hasn't been changed to use
it.

I'm taking a look at it myself, but am not promising anything. I believe Tom
Billiet also mentioned he's taking a look at it too.

Tom: I'm taking the approach that when the user configures the
Addressbook/Contacts conduit, they choose which version of PalmOS is being
used. Based on that configuration, the conduit can decide whether to use the
Addressbook or Contacts format. The OS version would default to PalmOS 4, since
most people are able to sync the basics with the Addressbook conduit/format
now. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Nathan