Re: Help with palm

--- Matt Davey <mcdavey mrao cam ac uk> wrote:

> On Mon, 2007-06-25 at 04:38 -0700, Nathan Owens wrote:
> > --- Xavier Pegenaute <xpegenaute telepolis es> wrote:
> >
> > > Ok,
> > >
> > > About the personal data in the pdb file, in the last mail I have not
> > > written all the output, after these strings there was my contacts data.
> >
> > OK. That's good that the information is there.

[snip]
> I haven't unpacked the evolution 2.8.3 tarball, but it is dated Jan-29,
> which is after the pilot-link 0.12 patch was applied to the trunk (Jan
> 8).  As there's no 2.8.3 label that I can see, it's just possible that
> it includes the patch?  Otherwise, best look at the evo source package
> from SuSE...

Evo 2.8.3 doesn't have the pilot-link 0.12 patch. I was actually surprised it
didn't get in when I looked into it (though it's really a "feature" and not a
bugfix, so that's probably why).

I haven't been able to find the OpenSuSE source for Evolution 2.8.3, but I have
found it for 2.8.2 at
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/10.2/repo/src-oss/suse/src/. It has a
patch for pilot-link 0.12, so I'll start there. Hopefully it will turn
something up.

Nathan

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time