Sync Palm - Evolution: calendar synchronizes only one time

I am trying to synchronize my Palm Tungsten E with Evolution 2.6.
While contacts synchronize perfectly, the calendar is synchronized only
once. After that, events are not transferred anymore neither from palm
to pc nor the other way. Only after deleting the files
"calendar.ics-pilot-sync-evolution-calendar-1000.db" and
"pilot-map-calendar-1000.xml" synchronization works again (for 1 time).
Of course now I have every event twice on pc and palm. The problem
remains even after restarting gpilotd.
Another problem is that repeating events from evolution are not
transferred to the palm, even not the first time.

Any idea would be very much appreciated.

Bernhard