Synchronizing multiples calendars with Evolution ??

Hi everyone,

First of all thank you very very much for your work on gpilot, this application has become really essential for palm owner on Linux (Palm One should thank you too, I don't think I would have bought a PDA without gpilot).

I'm using Gpilot for my Palm TX with Evolution to synchronize especially my calendars, but I divided my 'activities' into multiples calendars and that I have some web-published calendars on it, and Evolution takes only my default calendar and only this one !

How can I synchronize _all_ my calendars with gpilot ?
It seems that there is only one conduit for calendars (I don't know a lot about it), but I know some apps like GooSync are able to do that, maybe by transforming differents calendars in differents categories of a single one...

Actually I think that you're the most able to answer to my question, anyway how, this functionnality is really important for me, and I think for lot of people.

Thanks again ;)

Gliss

--
Manuel Vonthron "Gliss' "