Re: Palm sorta not syncing calendar to Evolution

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 12:11 -0500, Jim McKean wrote:
> This is a strange problem.
>
> A calendar entry placed on the Palm is synced to Evo calendar.
>
> A calendar entry placed on Evo calendar (it is an Exchange calendar
> account) does NOT sync to the Palm even if conduit is pointed to the
> Exchange account.
>
> A calendar entry placed on a personal account, syncs to the Palm as
long
> as the conduit has been set properly.
>
> Calendar conduit is set to "synchronize"
>
> There are no error messages.  It appears to finish fine.  The
> appointment is just not synced.

I don't have any help for you, but I recently noticed that I have
several contacts in Evolution that do not show up on my Palm, even
though they originated on my Palm and I don't remember editing them in
years.  Conduit set to synchronise.  No errors. Very strange.  Might be
time for me to finally get intimate with the evo conduits...

Does this behaviour sound familiar to other people?

Matt

> Not sure when it last worked properly.
>
>      Palm TX - non new application
>
>         Ubuntu Gutsy
>
>         Evo 2.12.1-0ubuntu1
>         Evo-exchange 2.12.1-0ubuntu1
>
>         gnome-pilot 2.0.15-2ubuntu2
>         gnome-pilot-conduits 2.0.15-1ubuntu1
>
>         libgnome-pilot2 2.0.15-2ubuntu2
>         libpisock9 0.12.2-9ubuntu3
>         libpisync0 12.2-9ubuntu3
>

> Any help appreciated

Matt Davey        Many hands make light work - but
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk 	Too many cooks spoil the broth.