Media on Treo 650

All,

  I am using gnome-pilot version 2.0.15 (came with etch).
  My phone is Treo 650.
  I am able to synchronize all the data from my phone to my etch box
   except the media ( the photos and videos ). I tried looking into
   the preferences but could not find one. Is there a method to
   synchronize them too ? I am not worried about the media present in
   the external memory stick. I am just interested mainly in the photos
   and videos stored in the internal memory.

thanks
--
Bhasker C V
Registered Linux user: #306349 (counter.li.org)