Re: etodo and ememo not synchronizing at all

On Fri, 2007-04-27 at 12:17 +0200, Marcio Cordero wrote:
> Hi Veerapuram
>
> nope, it doesn't crash. Since I last tried I reinstalled everything and
> even deleted every gpilot file in my home directory. At the beginning I
> could easily sync. Today I made a new task on the palm and tried to
> sync. Now, gpilotd crashes. After installing bug-buddy, I saved the bug
> report. Do you need the whole thing? I post the end here and attach the
> file. The versions may have changed (I' using Mandriva 2007 spring now):
> Evolution 2.10.0 and
> gnome-pilot-conduits 2.0.15, pilot-link 0.12.1
> Palm device: Treo 650 with orange customizations.
[....]
> #38 0x00000022 in ?? ()
> No symbol table info available.
> #39 0x00000000 in ?? ()
> No symbol table info available.
> #0  0xbfffe410 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
> The program is running.  Quit anyway (and detach it)? (y or n) [answered
> Y; input not from terminal]
> <snip>
> It starts ages before with different hex numbers like the ones above...
>
> I hope this helps debug.

A stack trace like this isn't much help, unfortunately.  A developer
needs a stack trace with debugging symbols in order to find out what
code is implicated.  You can find details of how to get a full stack
trace here:
http://live.gnome.org/GettingTraces

You'll want to install debug packages for gnome-pilot,
gnome-pilot-conduits, pilot-link, and evolution*, for starters.

Matt Davey		The journey of a thousand miles begins with
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk	       	    a broken fan belt and a leaky tire.