Re: Can someone sync Handspring Treo 180 with gnome-pilot?

On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 17:37 +0800, Yu-Hui Liu wrote:
> David,
>
> We have a internal user who is using gnome-pilot on Solaris 10 update
> 2 (gnome-pilot-2.0.13/pilot-link-0.12.0-pre4 with some patches). He
> couldn't make it work with Handspring Treo 180 but his Tungsten T3
> works well. So I think it could be a hardware related issue. Since I
> don't have such model in hand so can't help him. That's why I ask the
> question here to get some clue...
>
> I remembered that once you gave a solution to someone else to set the
> timeout field to "0". Do you think it'll work for Treo 180?

Do you get errors from pilot-link, or just gnome-pilot?  If you get
errors from pilot-link, what are they?  Possible culprits are
bugs.pilot-link.org #1585 and #1591

Setting the timeout field to "0" is a workaround for bug #1585.  But I'd
guess that if you have the T3 working, that's not your problem.

Matt

Matt Davey		You can't have everything.  Where would you put it?
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk 		  -- Steve Wright