Re: Can someone sync Handspring Treo 180 with gnome-pilot?

David,

We have a internal user who is using gnome-pilot on Solaris 10 update 2 (gnome-pilot-2.0.13/pilot-link-0.12.0-pre4 with some patches). He couldn't make it work with Handspring Treo 180 but his Tungsten T3 works well. So I think it could be a hardware related issue. Since I don't have such model in hand so can't help him. That's why I ask the question here to get some clue...

I remembered that once you gave a solution to someone else to set the timeout field to "0". Do you think it'll work for Treo 180?

Best,
Calvin