Re: Gnome-pilot consistently crashes. [ubuntu dapper 6.06]

Matt,

Thank you for your response.

It seems that the current kernel and/or udev packages being shipped
with Dapper are at fault.  Most people who have upgraded to a 2.6.17
kernel have found that resolved their problems.
This seems to be the case to some extent. I upgraded to 2.6.17.7, and now I can sync with Jpilot, but still not with gpilot.

To be honest, now that Jpilot works perfectly, I can't really justify the effort of trying to make gpilot work, so I guess that's where I'll stop.

Thank you for pointing out the kernel issue.

--
Dave M G