Re: [Evolution] Palm syncing
- From: "Cornelis Swanepoel" <rools ster gmail com>
- To: "Lonnie Borntreger" <email borntreger com>
- Cc: gnome-pilot-list gnome org, Evolution List <evolution-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Palm syncing
- Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:17:55 +0100
On Tue, 2006-08-15 at 09:40 +0100, Cornelis Swanepoel wrote:
> I've changed the timeout to 100.
> Now I can sync once successfully with evolution but every subsequent
> sync gets stuck at "Identifying User" again.
> Gpilotd-applet is totally unresponsive and I can't unload the visor
> kernel module as lsmod shows it to be in use by init.
> I've tried turning off and unpluggin the device.
> This means that I need to reboot my machine in order to sync again.
> Any thoughts?
I do a killall -9 gpilotd - then I restart gpilotd by going to
Edit->Synchronization Options in Evolution. Then I can sync again.....
once more anyway.
I'm going to bump my timeout to see if that helps.
killall -9 gpilotd does the trick, thanks Lonnie.
I would prefer not to have to do it after every sync though.
Evolution-list mailing list
Evolution-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev