Re: GCalendar Integration

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your help and quick reply !  I am quite the novice in gnome
development, so I'm not sure I could help out there.  I will take a
look at the evolution code though just in case !  It would be great to
have evolution talking to GCalendar natively, but I'm actually
experiencing difficulties syncing to my outdated visor, and am forced
to continue with JPilot.  So I would prefer a conduit that uses the
GCalendar API directly.

Luis