Re: GCalendar Integration

On Tue, 2006-04-25 at 18:37 +0200, Luis Arias wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if there were any projects for a GCalendar conduit
> using the GCalendar Data API:
>
> http://code.google.com/apis/gdata/calendar.html

None that I am aware of.  The evolution e-calendar conduit source code
would be the obvious starting point if you want to write one.  Actually,
it might be worth trying to find out if there's any project to get
Evolution to talk to GCalendar, in which case the e-calendar conduit
would be sufficient.

Matt

Matt Davey		Man by nature wants to know.  -- Aristotle
mcdavey mrao cam ac uk